 Technic / 3186
  where can I get airplane parts in black?

I currently own an 8448 supercar and I want to get into making airplanes, an F-14 and mabie some of the C&C airplanes and I want to know what set is the easiest & cheapest set to get if I want some black airplane parts sutable for making this kind (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

(...) It escapes me at the moment just what kind of parts are "airplane parts". Since you are posting in lugnet.technic, I guess that you are not refering to black wing shaped plates. If you could clarify this, perhaps someone can help you to find a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

(...) C&C airplanes? It would be pretty neat if someone could make a Lego Orca... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

I would tend to think he's reffering to parts used in wings. Like those in the 8480 Space Shuttle. Technic sloped beams, small bevel gears for flaps and such. Fred (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

(...) I am particularly interested in the wing front and back pieces and also a propellor. (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

(...) For the wing back, try this: (URL) the wing front, try this: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)