 Technic / 3200
Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 06:12:24 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

I want to know what set is the easiest & cheapest set to get if I
want some black airplane parts sutable for making this kind of
plane.

It escapes me at the moment just what kind of parts are "airplane
parts".  Since you are posting in lugnet.technic, I guess that you are
not refering to black wing shaped plates.  If you could clarify this,
perhaps someone can help you to find a set which has black "airplane
parts".

Fredrik
I am particularly interested in the wing front and back pieces and also
a propellor.