 Technic / 3099
3098  |  3100
Subject:
More piece counts and prices, Techinic sighting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:49:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was a Zellers in Lindsay, Ontario, and they have a lot of 2001 in stock!

LEGO STUDIOS- Most sets were there, including the big one!
Explosion Studios.  $40.
Dino Head Attack. $15. Has a white kitty and a baby T. rex, lots of
green!
Temple of Gloom.  $10.
Stunt Man Catapult.  $3.50, 27 pcs?  Very cheap for a set with 2
'figs.
Cameraman.  $3, 20 pcs.  Comes in a box for some reason.

STAR WARS- So far, the Lindsay Zellers only has TIEs.  Droid Escapes and Droid
Transports have been spotted in Oshawa though.
Droid Escape.  $10, 44 pcs.
Battle Droid Carrier.  $15, 133 pcs.  Yes, that's right!
TIE Fighter.  $28, 169 pcs.

LIFE IN MARS- The entire range is out except for the hige base, as far as I
know.  Some great deals and some terrible deals. Here's some info-
Monojet.  $9, 33 pcs.  Shocking, but some Slizers are slightly
worse.  Still, a lot of money for a tiny box.  :(
Red Planet Cruiser $15, 77 pcs?
T-3 Trike $19, 99 pcs.
Recon Mech $28, 194 pcs.
Red Planet Protector $28, 194 pcs.
Excavation Searcher $100, 471 pcs.

TECHNIC- Yes, New TECHNIC is out!  Looks nice, but I haven't bought one yet.
Both have respectable parts/price ranges.
Slammer Stunt Bike $20, 150 pcs.
Battle Cars $15, 111 pcs.

That's all of the 2001 sets I have seen.  Hey, I've seen most of them now! Has
anyone seen
Imperial AT-ST?
Imperial Shuttle?
Watoo's Junkyard?
Solar Explorer?
Aero Tube Hangar?
C-3P0?
Stormtrooper?

I did buy something today, but not a new set.  I got Millennia, and
I've built the bike and rider but not the giant robot.  There's a lot of cool
stuff in this set, I like the new Throwbot wing plates.