 Technic / 3082
  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I think that John's question was more aimed at wether or not you're going to start selling models as a Bricksmith. Since Bricksmiths sell their designs for a good chunk of change, it goes against good sense to put those same designs on a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I do plan to sell some of my models as a Bricksmith, so as you point out I would not be giving away the designs for those particular models. However, that is not to say that I will never again have another DAT file on my website; I may well (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)