 Technic / 3081
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:02:16 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Jennifer, I for one would like to see who is the creator of these beautiful
models.  If you have a suitable picture of yourself you'd be willing to
share with us all, I think that this nonsense you replied to could have been
easily nipped in the bud.

Well, there really is no problem - I took Harald's post in a positive way, as I
assume he was just having a laugh. Saying that, if he was being insulting, I
can think of worse ways to be insulted than have someone make a comparison
between myself and Leonardo DaVinci! I intended my reply to also be humorous,
although in retrospect it may not have come across this way; that's Scottish
humour for you though, i.e. a modicum of insult mixed with an overdose of
sarcasm.

I gave some thought to having an "about me" section on the webpage, but in the
end decided against it since I wanted the focus of the page to be Lego - I am a
big fan of elegant simplicity and Occam's Razor.

In any case, the models on the web page are far more beautiful than me! :-)

Jennifer Clark