 Technic / 3080
  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) The plans I have for my website are open ended - in other words, I've always intended just to see how things go and put stuff on as the mood takes me. What the future form of the web site will be, even I don't know, although there will (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I think that John's question was more aimed at wether or not you're going to start selling models as a Bricksmith. Since Bricksmiths sell their designs for a good chunk of change, it goes against good sense to put those same designs on a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I do plan to sell some of my models as a Bricksmith, so as you point out I would not be giving away the designs for those particular models. However, that is not to say that I will never again have another DAT file on my website; I may well (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)