 Technic / 3073
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:10:23 GMT

Tried using those flex axles from ZNAP sets? You could use less motors and
hide them somewhere in the fusilage of the plane...

Duq

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
I do have the problem of wiring the motors to the props, so far I have • mange
the wings of the plane and four props. BUt they look bulky and not in the
style of these lancasters?, it's taking 4 old 9V motors and it is a hard, • I
can't think of another way of doing it? Also the props have to run at a • high
speed to admit a gust of wind. On the  current layout does and it blow
shredded paper all over the place.. :-))