 Technic / 3065
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:46:22 GMT

Lancaster (Dam Buster) Bomber , using 4 props from the 8855, if you beat to
it first I would like to buy your one.

The reason, being I love these planes, and I live 2 miles from the home of
the Dambuster - RAF Scampton. with a full rep. of the plane

SO out come the tape measure :-)

I do have the problem of wiring the motors to the props, so far I have mange
the wings of the plane and four props. BUt they look bulky and not in the
style of these lancasters?, it's taking 4 old 9V motors and it is a hard,  I
can't think of another way of doing it? Also the props have to run at a high
speed to admit a gust of wind. On the  current layout does and it blow
shredded paper all over the place.. :-))

This Lancaster has 4 props, and there may be a lot power in the engines to
move the plane on it own.... i will have another go again....

Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk
"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
Michael Edwards wrote:

I would be happy to buy one of these model, i do like them, brings the
Technic Models out to what they should be. Since i saw your site, i have
been working on a Plane from WWII

Thanks Michael. As a matter of interest, which plane are you working on?

Jennifer Clark