 Technic / 3072
    Re: Another Technic Creation —Geoffrey Hyde
   Jennifer, I for one would like to see who is the creator of these beautiful models. If you have a suitable picture of yourself you'd be willing to share with us all, I think that this nonsense you replied to could have been easily nipped in the bud. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Well, there really is no problem - I took Harald's post in a positive way, as I assume he was just having a laugh. Saying that, if he was being insulting, I can think of worse ways to be insulted than have someone make a comparison between (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)