 Technic / 3061
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:15:03 GMT

Duq wrote:

Hey you guys,
don't be so cruel about one of my favorite sets, that cute yellow forklift.
Okay, it tipped over easily, but with some weight in the back it wasn't that
bad. The handles didn't work. So? I've seen tech models with a dummy
steering wheel...

Fair enough, it did have a lot of charm and I really enjoyed it at the time. In
fact, I recently rebuilt it but with three motors in there to drive, steer and
operate the forks. It was great fun to play with!

It was also a great set for parts.

I've also just remembered that my Bobcat has a couple of handles in the cab
that don't do anything... ;-)

Jennifer Clark