 Technic / 3025
  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I came to exactly the same conclusion. I hope we are both correct! (...) A pure mechanical solution, which would work with 4 wheel steered vehicles, with each axle being steered to the same (or opposite) angle such as the one you describe, is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

Well, I've been thinking about this, and I think it's possible to do with an arrangement like the valve gear on your everyday steam engine. This would allow it to be changed with the wheels in any position. Implementing this, however, is not trivial (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)