 Technic / 3009
    Wobbly Silver Champion? —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Hi all, I saw a Silver Champion in a shop today (V&D in Hoog Catherijne voor de hollanders). First I was surprised to find it simply parked on a shelf, with no security measures whatsoever. I took the opportunity to have a close look and feel and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Wobbly Silver Champion? —Michael Edwards
     Should have given it a test drive on the floor, just to see if it broke apart.. :-) I hoping to get myself one soon, after my UK Driving Test on Friday :-() - trying to steady my nerves, just to treat myself if i pass......... i hope i do......... (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Wobbly Silver Champion? —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) My Silver Champion seems to be very strong actually; the only problem I could find is that the decorative tubing in one or two places seems to come off easily. It could be that since the display model there was unsecure, it might have been (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)