 Technic / 3
    first post! —Kevin Loch
   Does anyone remember the URL for the Technic Parts Registry? The one with the cool scanned images of each part. KL (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: first post! —Julie Krenz
     (...) Would this be the one? (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: first post! —Linc Smith
   Hey Kevin, Here is the Technic registry: (URL) am very happy with this new group offering. I just got back after being away for a week, and was surprised with a whole whack of new groups. This one could qualify as my new home. LINC Kevin Loch (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)