 Technic / 5
Re: first post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:44:09 GMT

Hey Kevin,

Here is the Technic registry:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/t_registry.html

I am very happy with this new group offering.  I just got back after being
away for a week, and was surprised with a whole whack of new groups.  This
one could qualify as my new home.
LINC

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FI9HtD.H6F@lugnet.com...
Does anyone remember the URL for the Technic Parts Registry?
The one with the cool scanned images of each part.

KL