 Technic / 2994
Re: Catalog of female minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:28:32 GMT

The Pirate Wench can be found in:
Pirate Mini-Figures
Black Seas Barracuda
Skull's Eye Schooner
Rock Island Refuge
Crossbone Clipper

And then there's Gail Storm (many aliases) and Alexis Sanister in Adventurers.
Rather than list all the sets (and probably get some wrong) I'll let Christian
do it:

Gail:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/MPRead.html

Alexis:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/Alexis.html

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
Is there such a thing as a complete listing of all inarguably female
minifigs and what sets they come in?  I suppose it might be overwhelming
(impossible?) to list every female minifig from Town and Paradisa (or maybe
not), but I'm especially interested in themes where females are unique
and/or rare, such as Castle and Space.  Any help appreciated!

Rick Kurtzuba

Castle had a queen/maiden in the 1980s (Knight's Challenge?
Maiden's Cart, Knight's Challenge <set:6067 Guarded
Inn>), an inarguably female forestfigure in the 1980s (<set:6071 Forestman's
Crossing>), a princess or queen in the Crusader line in 1990 (<set:6081: • King's
Montain Fortress>) an arguably female (non-lipstick)forestfigure in 1996
(Bandit Ambush, Dark Forest Fortress), Willa in 1997
(Witch's Fireplace, Fright Force, <set:6037 Witch's
Dragon Gondola>, Witch's Magic Manor, <set:6097 Night Lord's
Castle>) the white ninja in 1999 (White Ninja, <set:3053 Emperor's
Stronghold>, White Ninja's Attack Cart, one of the green ninjas in
2000 (so I've heard) (Emperor and 2 Green Ninjas, and now Storm
(Tar Slinger, King Leo's Castle, <set:6098 King Leo's
Castle>) and Leonara (King Leo's Castle, <set:6098 King Leo's
Castle>).

Space had the female Ice Planet explorer in 1993 <set:6973 Deep Freeze
Defender>, Ice Station Oddessy , the robot "Ann Droid" (female • name=
feamle robot?) in 1996 Android Base, Explorien Starship
and the Insect Queen in 1998 Hornet Scout, Sonic • Stinger,
Sonic Stinger .

That took a very long type to type.

Has there ever been female Technic figures?