 Technic / 2954
  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I hope John Barnes doesn't mind me posting this, but he has fitted a large set of toy tank tracks successfully to a lego creation on his web page, which I think would give better grip and be a lot cheaper than the official Lego track pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Another Technic Creation

(...) But LEGO tracks have the advantage of variable length. And they're "pure" :P Amazing models, by the way...I wish I had a knack for Technic constructions that really work. I usually build with form in mind first and then try to incorporate some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I suppose therein lies the real trick - no doubt there are many ways to skin a cat, but the way I usually approach this is to keep both things in mind all of the time. Sometimes it is possible to "compartmentalise" each by settting dimensional (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Another Technic Creation

(...) It gets even worse when you try to stick to minifig scale... (...) Thanks! It really needs to be updated, though. Which means I should get on track and learn perl so I can make it easier to update... --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)