 Technic / 2924
  Re: Another Technic Creation

It is hard to comment on your work. The attention to detail in the model and the presentation is so excellent. I enjoy models that "do something". Yours meets and exceeds those expectations. I am sure you are very proud of this project. I certainly (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) I agree entirely! I think that is one of the reasons why I like building construction machinery so much, as there are generally loads of functions and good playability if you implement them well. Out of the older Technic models from the 70's (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)