 Technic / 2944
Re: Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:57:56 GMT

Bob Fay wrote:

I enjoy models that "do something".

I agree entirely! I think that is one of the reasons why I like building
construction machinery so much, as there are generally loads of functions and
good playability if you implement them well. Out of the older Technic models
from the 70's and 80's, I really liked the fork lift truck and the mobile
crane, so it's a bit of a tradition with me too :-)

Jennifer Clark