 Technic / 2876
  8880 Hydralics (sp?)

i was wondering if it would be possible to add hydralics to an 8880. essentially, you would have to replace all of the shocks with large pneumatic cylinders to get the effect done right. perhaps you could use an electric compressor like in the 8868. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8880 Hydralics (sp?)

I know you have already answered yourself, Rob, and have abandoned your plan, but still I knew I had seen something like this idea before (I found the link at Fredrik Glockner's site): (URL) design by Ben Williamson uses small pneumatic cylinders (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)