 Technic / 2846
    Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank. —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Wow...this creation looks awesome. Great work! (...) Heheh...That seems like it would be really neat...they must have been quite surprised :-) As a side note, does anyone know how one can get extra polarity switches? They appear in some older (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank. —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Thanks :) (...) Yes, they sure were. One of 'em I even managed to scare twice, first when the tank entered the room and then when it actually fired a projectile :) To bad it takes almost half a minute to set the cannon horisontally, I have to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)