 Technic / 2828
    Re: Rant... —Amnon Silverstein
   (...) but they are still blindsided by the extra-technical group. The age distribution of Lego users has a huge long tail that extends into the adult range. Although these people are far from the peak of the demographic, I think our combined numbers (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rant... —Koen Jordens
   There is a special part in that rant I specially like, namely 'let jennifer do the design'. I have seen many many wonderfull designs by people whom post on lugnet and these would make some great sets. And the strongest asset of Lego is the community (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rant... —Peter Vogel
    "> perhaps Lego should have a (monthly) contest where their consumers can send (...) of (...) This is related to an idea I posted a while back: offer a "polling place" on shop.lego.com in the bulk section where people can vote for a set they'd like (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)