 Technic / 2765
Re: see through springs from the supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:23:24 GMT

I rang Lego Australia and asked how I could tell if I had faulty ones.  They
said the only way to tell was that if they broke after a few uses they were
faulty.  The problem is that I have some sets that are still sealed in the
box, so I can't tell if they are going to be faulty.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "koen" <koen.jordens@student.kuleuven.ac.be>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 6:27 AM
Subject: see through springs from the supercar

Last week i posted a message about the springs from my supercar that were
broken, a problem most people had last year around christmas.
Well i emailed lego at wednesday and the replacements arrived home at
monday. (awesome customer support leglo :-) )
I now have these new springs in my hand and i would like know if there's a
way to see if they are faulty or not, without waiting for them to crack.

Koen