 Technic / 2591
Re: what colors/sets does this part come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Its a throwbot part (I think). It has a throwbot large towball on one
end and the rest of the part looks sortta like a giant chainsaw blade.
What sets does this part come in and what colors come in those sets?

I ask because I need to get some for my latest project.

Your colour choices are...

Black from <set:8504>
Tan from <set:8506>
Purple from <set:8507>

As for a previous post re:Slizer in Australia, Good luck. On the east coast,
they're gone. I have some second hand though, email if interested.

James (who notes that we get even more roboty things next year...)