 Technic / 2579
  Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)

(...) Not that I wish this thread to get out of hand by going into too much detail, but... What setting is best for washing Lego? Bio or non-bio? Fabric conditioner? :-) I definitely need to get out more! Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)

(...) Well, I haven't tried it, but if I were to, I'd go for a gentle/delicates cycle, cold water for wash and rinse, no extra spin, and use dishwasher soap instead of laundry soap. I'd only use fabric conditioner if I wanted my lego to be nice and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)