 Technic / 2490
  Re: Silver Champion design comments

(...) Hi John you missed the biggest mistake : the silver colour. A F1 should have been red, Ferrari Red to be more precise :) and specially this year :-) With some friend we are joining our pieces coming from three 8448 to make it the right colour, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Silver Champion design comments

(...) ...... (...) this (...) Hi Marco I'm sure it would great in Ferrari-red as well.... let me know how your project turns out... I'm sure other LUGNET members would love to see it too! And yes, TLC's timing could have been a little bit better, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Silver Champion design comments

(...) If McLaren had paid, I would expect to see the McLaren name and logos all over it. Surely they wouldn't pay just to keep us guessing. Kerry (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Silver Champion design comments

(...) Hi Kerry I do not know that much the McLaren company, but if it would have been the Ferrari name I can insure you Lego should have paid to use it (and not the opposite) and I guess this was the real reason to make an anonimous silver F1. Marco (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.it)