 Technic / 2482
  Re: what set(s) should I get?

(...) Yes, I'd vote for the 8462 as well. Great set especially with the discounted price at Australia TRUs. Unfortunately the current catalogue is a bit little-on for really nice Technics sets; too many Roboriders and Slizers for my taste. I'd also (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what set(s) should I get?

(...) TRU Penrith had the 8462 for $99, they had at least six sets. The 8448 is down to $129 there as well, they had two sets. pw (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what set(s) should I get?

Just got the latest TRU catalogue, and that is the special price on these sets. Just after I bought them both, typical! Martin (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)