 Technic / 2457
  Re: Free for all in TechPlay!

(...) Maybe the RoboRiders have boomerang discs? Steve (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Free for all in TechPlay!

(...) pretty (...) Hey! That's not a half bad idea! By the way, how good do the discs launch? I've heard the shot is very powerful compared to the Slizers discs, like a toy gun(the ones that shoot those foam disc thingies). The Slizer discs to me go (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)