 Technic / 2408
    Re: Two original Technic creations —John Jensen
   (...) minifigs (...) I'd (...) about a (...) Well, the tube that you used on the BobCat has the same diameter, so....:) regards. John (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Ah yes, I now have a large supply of this stuff, having started to cut up the long turquoise tubes that came with the Cyberslam "Spider Slayer" set. Getting that set was truly a wonderful investment - Technic figures, a Technic figure seat, a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)