 Technic / 2231
    Re: Two original Technic creations —Peter Vogel
   (...) WoW! I'll be printing these off in color (assuming you don't mind...) to give to my FLL team as homework reading material. I love the way you discuss the design tradeoffs and the trial-and-error aspect of the work. So many of these kids have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two original Technic creations —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Of course printing these out is fine, I'm honoured that you think them worthwhile. Thanks for your comments, Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)