 Technic / 2231
  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) WoW! I'll be printing these off in color (assuming you don't mind...) to give to my FLL team as homework reading material. I love the way you discuss the design tradeoffs and the trial-and-error aspect of the work. So many of these kids have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) Of course printing these out is fine, I'm honoured that you think them worthwhile. Thanks for your comments, Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)