 Technic / 2216
  Re: Gear specs.

(...) Eelco, from what i can see, it seems to me that your gear tooth width is too big. You might want to shorten the distance between the left edge of a tooth and the right edge. You might find they mesh better, but with a characteristic known as (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gear specs.

(...) I want to thank everyone who has given any help. After some trying and measuring I have found the wrong thing: The dedendum circle was to large. (Or, The rack "cuts" not enough) At this moment I have the 16-teeth gear shape. And now I will be (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)