 Technic / 2196
  Re: eBay 8860 auto chassis

(...) Hi, This particular set was a trigger to bring me out of my "dark ages" for a brief time. My Mom gave my brother and myself each a set for Christmas and I had great fun. At the time my car was an old VW beetle and this chassis appeared to be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: eBay 8860 auto chassis

(...) I'd love to see this picture - as a kid back in 1980 I tried something similar, but only managed to get four wheel drive and steering without suspension. To see how someone else achieved it back then would be ace. It's funny how things happen, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)