 Technic / 2178
Re: Hobermann Sphere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Lipson writes:
I recently built a Hobermann sphere out of Technic.
Check it out at

http://public.surfree.com/werdna/hob_sphere.htm

That's really neat.  I've always wanted to build something like that but I
have never had the correct parts.  You did a great job.  Have you tried making
any of the Hoberman retractable domes or anything else?  And on a side-topic,
has anyone else here bought one of the Hoberman Expandagon sets?  They're
kinda neat because they explode easier than Legos...

-Nick