 Technic / 2175
  cable repair for 4.5v motor?

Has anyone ever repaired a power cable for a 4.5v motor and battery case? Some of the pins that hold the wires in place have disappeard, although the actual points are still there. Know what I mean? I guess what I'm talking about are the tiny screws (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: cable repair for 4.5v motor?

Hello, It is about 20-25 years ago when I last playede with my 4.5 volt motor, but I remember them very vell. You should be able to buy new "points" at any electronic-part shop. As I remember it they are "single" but I guess that the screw is the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)