 Technic / 2203
Re: cable repair for 4.5v motor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:43:01 GMT

Hello,

It is about 20-25 years ago when I last playede with my 4.5 volt motor,
but I remember them very vell. You should be able to buy new
"points" at any electronic-part shop. As I remember it they are "single"
but I guess that the screw is the same size, so you can just move the
screw if you want to keep your doubble "points".
If it goes all bad for you, maby I can find some in my box with
electronic-parts (If I can find the box :-))

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

joebot wrote:

Has anyone ever repaired a power cable for a 4.5v motor and battery case?
Some of the pins that hold the wires in place have disappeard, although the
actual points are still there.  Know what I mean?  I guess what I'm talking
about are the tiny screws with a flathead screwdriver groove on them.  That's
what's missing.  Just two of them.  Anybody know where to find them, and what
to call them when I ask?  If anybody has extras, I'd love to trade.  This is
for an Expert Builder set #8050 that I'm going to trade or sell eventually
anyways.  Any help would be appreciated!
Joseph Morrison