 Technic / 2136
  Technic figure question

Ok I have a strange question and I don't want anyone to laugh. I'm wondering if the cyberslam guy (not the purple cap't. Pickard guy) has hair like the older figures. Or does he maybe have cool robot stuff up there? Well I've only seen him with his (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic figure question

(...) He does indeed have hair, a kindof short black Bruce Lee style :-) Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic figure question

(...) hair (...) an (...) Hey cool thanks! I just bought 8269 at tru for 20 bucks. Its strange that I can buy this for $20 when they have a smaller set for $35 still. Anyway you're so right about the Bruce Lee comment. The hair-do is kinda tight (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)