 Technic / 2144
Re: Technic figure question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 08:37:01 GMT

    Ok I have a strange question and I don't want anyone to laugh. I'm
wondering if the cyberslam guy (not the purple cap't. Pickard guy) has • hair
like the older figures. Or does he maybe have cool robot stuff up there?
Well I've only seen him with his helmet on and I was recently taken by • an
urge to by one of the small clearanced sets with him in it.

He does indeed have hair, a kindof short black Bruce Lee style :-)

Jennifer Clark

Hey cool thanks! I just bought 8269 at tru for 20 bucks. Its strange that I
can buy this for $20 when they have a smaller set for $35 still.
    Anyway you're so right about the Bruce Lee comment. The hair-do is kinda
tight with just the right length side burns. (yeah I'm a Bruce Lee fan) This
technic uy will now always be called Bruce to me.  Now if I could only get
that one Underworld song out of my head.

        Thanks again!
    -Jon