 Technic / 2114
Re: Where to get pneumatic small pump and small cylinder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

In US these pieces are sold out.

The small cylinders are unavailable (as are the valves,  and the tubing
service pack),  but I *think* the small pumps can still be bought.

btw,  I bought a 6150 on closeout the other day ($7 at Toys R Us),  and the
tubing they use in it appears to be the same as the grey pneumatic tubing.
Not exactly a "hot deal",  but an option if you're a "Lego purist".

Ran