 Technic / 2107
Re: Where to get pneumatic small pump and small cylinder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:07:24 GMT

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:06:47 GMT, Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote:

Marc Klein wrote:

I'd like to get the  pneumatic small pump and small cylinder.
The best source for this I have found is the Lego Dacta set #9633 for 100$ + shipping
( http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/Products/lego_pneumatics_ii.html )

I see an alternative source with the set #5218, but the content is not very detailed. Has anybody more information ?

How about the Lego service catalogue? I was recently able to order all the pneumatic elements from the UK service
department, and it was significantly cheaper than $100.  I know that some parts are apparently unavailable in the US,
but as you appear to be from France you may be ok. The parts are listed here:

http://kili.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/reference/spares/page6.html

I've had a look at the picture of #5218, and it did not appear to contain the small pump, although I may be mistaken.
Are those sets available yet in any case?

Jennifer Clark

Thank for the idea. I know the service catalog, but I thought, these pieces where discontinued. I just called from
France (where I live). And they said it is now problem. I am now waiting for the parts....

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.