 Technic / 2105
    Re: Where to get pneumatic small pump and small cylinder —Jennifer Clark
   (...) How about the Lego service catalogue? I was recently able to order all the pneumatic elements from the UK service department, and it was significantly cheaper than $100. I know that some parts are apparently unavailable in the US, but as you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Where to get pneumatic small pump and small cylinder —Marc Klein
   (...) Thank for the idea. I know the service catalog, but I thought, these pieces where discontinued. I just called from France (where I live). And they said it is now problem. I am now waiting for the parts.... Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)