 Technic / 2059
    Re: Millennia's 2 Modes —Ray Kremer
   (...) Nah. Even though the "shoulder pads" are a gratuitous use of the technic body panels, the whole idea of a Throwbot with a vehicle is sufficiently cool to make it worth it. Hell, when I first saw Millenia I was just excited that they were going (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Millennia's 2 Modes —Steve Bliss
   (...) The funny thing is, those body panels are very cool to use as torso pieces. They were really wasted in the two Millennia designs. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)