 Technic / 2059
Re: Millennia's 2 Modes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:47:41 GMT

Motorcycle mode is cool but the bike is quite long and Millennia looks a
little wierd when his arms stand out against him.

Seriously, I was disappointed with Millennia.  It was smaller than I
figured it would be.  Silly me, I guess.
And the biker-mode bot looks like a flying monkey.

Nah.  Even though the "shoulder pads" are a gratuitous use of the technic body
panels, the whole idea of a Throwbot with a vehicle is sufficiently cool to
make it worth it.  Hell, when I first saw Millenia I was just excited that they
were going beyond the original 8 bots.