 Technic / 2051
Re: Millennia's 2 Modes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Khym writes:
Millennia, the Millenium Throwbot features 2 insturctions, one for his big boy
mode ad the other for his roadster mode. The Big mode really sucks because
Millennia looks like a female, so if you want a female throwbot, then
millennia is for you. I prefer my throwbots male when large, not female.

Motorcycle mode is cool but the bike is quite long and Millennia looks a
little wierd when his arms stand out against him.

What do you think about the modes?

Actually, I really LIKE Millenia!  And I used the Fememin quality to add to my
story!  So Its a girl?  SO What, Still Kicks @$$.  Dragster is BA as well.
Here look at this image, this is how I modified Millenia to Kick even more @$$
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/mill1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/millr.jpg

And here, Look at the rest of teh site, ya might like it...
http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html