 Technic / 1952
  Re: Suspension

(...) Ah, yes! A custom made independent suspension, much like the one on 8448 or 8865. This approach will need no less than four universal joints. I think that it prevents the width of the vehicle from being narrow, so I've never used this approach (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  RE: Suspension

(...) Yeah, in this case, wider = more impressive. (...) I've decided to make the model 2 wheel drive because I want room for some interior details. Time to go work on the model :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)