 Technic / 1906
    8880 SuperCar —Søren Hilmer
   Hi, I was in LegoLand (Billund) this year (as always), and apparently they have either found a massive stock of 8880's or started reproducing them. At least it was selling at the park for less than $100,- and in the park they had built a LARGE model (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 SuperCar —Steve Chapple
   (...) I suspect that's the "full-scale" 8880 that was built a couple years ago. I've got a photo, but it'd be nice to see it "in person". If they have more, perhaps they set more aside originally, due to the promotional aspect of the full-size (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)