 Technic / 1906
1905  |  1907
Subject:
8880 SuperCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:13:28 GMT

Hi,

I was in LegoLand (Billund) this year (as always), and apparently they have
either found a massive stock of 8880's or started reproducing them.
At least it was selling at the park for less than $100,- and in the park they
had built a LARGE model of the 8880 where they where advertising the offer, so
I guess they must have a rather large quantity.

Regards
  Søren