 Technic / 1840
    108V Spark-Generating Contraption —Jason Bardis
   Howdy I guess lugnet.technic is the most in-line with this project, since it uses lots of battery boxes & electricity & such. Most of the story's found at the link (see below), so I won't rehash too much here. By using only LEGO parts & not (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 108V Spark-Generating Contraption —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Be careful, AA batteries can generate enough current to kill. A safer way to even higher voltages is to use a transformer. Jürgen (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)