 Technic / 1825
  Re: Has anyone ever tried to design a washing machine mechanism?

(...) Duplo set 2983 includes a barrel that's about 6 studs in diameter by 9 or 10 high. You'd need to drill the bottom for the agitator axle, but I think that's only a "venial" sin among purists, compared to introducing a "foreign element" ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

Ran Talbott <ran@netgate.net> wrote in message news:FyCpHp.A1D@lugnet.com... (...) made (...) 10 (...) Hmmm - what would I do with all the rest of the Duplo, though? :o) I'd have enough trouble getting rid of it as it is ... (...) I had a closer (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to design a washing machine mechanism?

(...) To get serious for a moment, there are probably dozens of places near you (assuming you're not on some remote sheep station, connecting via direct satellite link ;-) Day care centers, the nursery at your church, the pediatrics ward at your (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to design a washing machine mechanism?

(...) On ours, the "fan" (disk with vertical blades) at the bottom turns with the agitator one way and spins freely the other way. Also, the agitator turns further in the direction where it pulls clothes down, such that overall, it turns in that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)