 Technic / 1818
Re: Appropriate Size Supercar Figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Gayer wrote:

I have found the Technic Figures inadequately sized for the Supercar.  Are
there suitably scaled Lego or non-Lego alternatives?

Scala figures would be your best bet.  I think they're still too small, but
they're larger than any other (current) LEGO figures.

Of course, you'd then have the LEGO equivalent of Barbie's Dream Corvette.

Steve