 Technic / 1813
    Rounded technic beams: Which sizes? —Fredrik Glöckner
   Hi, I've noticed the introduction of rounded, straight full-width technic beams lately. For example, there are five hole beams in the 8002 Destroyed Droid, and there are 15 hole beams in some of the speed slammers sets. But which other sizes exist? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rounded technic beams: Which sizes? —Eric Lanteigne
     (...) I do not know the length, but there are some of those beams in the Dark Side Developer Kit. They're used for the legs so they are fairly long. Eric. (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rounded technic beams: Which sizes? —Ran Talbott
   (...) None that I've seen. And I *am* watching closely for them ;-) Some of the new Race sets use the 5-hole beam for suspension swingarms. That's all I've discovered so far that hasn't already been mentioned. I'm hoping Lego will at least put (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)